Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Waiting Game

Well, it's been almost two weeks since the egg retrieval.  I am happy to report that my digestive system has finally come back to life with the help of fiber smoothies! Thank God for the Magic Bullet Casey gave me for Valentine's Day.  :)

We've definitely given a knew definition to the idea of keeping busy during the wait for the PGD results.  The Sunday following the retrieval, my sister came to town and stayed for a whole week!!! That was the most fun and probably, looking back, the best thing that could have happened during that week.  I had no time to dwell on how bad I felt or to worry about results.  That girl kept me busy!! :D

Right before she left, Casey decided it was time to start remodeling the bedroom, so out came our carpet!! I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda dismayed at the timing, but I am glad he decided to do it because now I have a project on my hands.  I'm going for a Bohemian theme in there, so the space has really opened up a door to creativity for me which is probably what I need most right now.

Sunday night, I was finally able to start working out again.  Huge step and THANK GOD!!!!  Jogging, yoga, and Jillian Michaels are my best friends, and I have missed them since this whole process began.  I think I may be getting my sanity back and am slowly but surely getting my body back... Hopefully in preparation for being home to Twins very soon. :)  *prayers please*

So now we continue to wait.  Impatient? Yes.  Anxious? Yes.  Excited? Yes.  Nervous?  Absolutely!!!  Thanks for waiting with me and for reading.

xo,
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment