Monday, February 11, 2013

IVF Injection Day 4 ..... No Time for Romance....

So tonight was an interesting spin on the whole "makin' a baby thang."  Here's the skinny.... Casey and I both have funky schedules.  He works nights, and occasionally, I have to work late ... tonight was one of those nights ....  Our injections have to be done between 7:00pm and 10:00pm.  I get off at 9:00pm with a half-hour drive home.  Casey generally has to be at work my 9:30.  You do the math. 

This presents a problem:   Because of my cursed squeamishness, there is no way on God's Green Earth I am giving myself an injection.  This would only result in the bloodflow to my brain coming to a complete stop, my legs becoming every shade of jello, and probably a concussion and/or broken extremity, so let's call a spade a spade ... I'm a complete wuss.  No question about it, Casey has to be here to give me my shot. 

Thank goodness for understanding Bosses.  Casey's agreed to let him come in a tad late so that he could be home to give me my shot.  So commence the fastest IVF injection E.V.E.R.  ... At the time this video was taken, I had been inside my home a total of 1 minute and 29 seconds ... only long enough to set down my purse...... 

No candles or Barry White tonight ....  Welcome to the In Vitro version of a Quickie.



No comments:

Post a Comment