Tuesday, February 12, 2013

IVF Injection Day 5 .... Poor Casey ...

In all seriousness, Casey really does endure a lot behind the scenes of this whole thing.  Most recently, he has endured my hot flashes and wrath when the devil (aka birth control pill) invaded my body and turned me into a woman possessed until I had to beg for exorcism in the way of decreasing my dosage.  Shout out to Connie at Houston Fertility Institute for that by the way! You my girl, Connie! ; ) 

But seriously, Casey has patiently and unfailingly supported me even when my resemblance to the head-spinning, pea soup covered Linda Blair was almost too much to bear. 

So this video is dedicated to Casey.  I am sorry for ripping your head off for leaving your pants on the floor and for making you hug me five seconds later while I cried because I was fat and nobody loved me.  I'm sorry that I made you tell me I was pretty while I looked up at you with tears and snot streaming down my face.  I'm sorry for making you run the air conditioner while it was 45 degrees outside because it is SO HOT IN HERE!!! And most of all .... I'm sorry for giving even the slightest complaint about these injections while I know what pain you suffered in the video below......  *giggle*  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment